Ask your child the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
You call me a stinker
2. What makes mom happy?
When I listen and obey you
3. What makes mom sad?
Not listening to you
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By tickling me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
You were cute
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Play with Emily
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Your prettiness (I swear I didn't coach her!)
11. What is your mom really good at?
Putting on the t.v. (I'm reaching for the stars)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Playing Crazy 8's
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Take care of Zachary
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
The ravioli's that you make (Baked Pesto Ravioli, not Chef Boyardee)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Taking care of us
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Dora the Explorer
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We have the same skin
19. How are you and your mom different?
Because your hair is curly and my hair is straight
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
'Cause you say it all the time
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?